House of Zunn will deliver its products almost all over the world (Please call us if you need clarification). Therefore the shipping charges will be included in the final bill. The charges will vary from country to country.
We endeavour to deliver the products to Users within the specified time on our website. Each product or category has a different delivery time.
Factors that may cause delays include delay in delivery through the courier partner, transporters’ strike etc. We reserve the right to make delivery of the goods by instalments. If the goods are to be delivered in instalments, each delivery will constitute a separate contract. You may not treat the contract (as a whole) as repudiated if we fail to deliver any one or more of the instalments or if you have a claim in respect of any one or more of the instalments. If you fail to take delivery of the goods, we may at our discretion charge you for the additional shipping cost.
Please note we Insure each purchase until it is handed over to the shipping company only. Kindly note that we aim to dispatch all orders within 48 hours during sale periods or products that are available in ready stock. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch. We are not responsible for any delays caused by third party delivery agencies and/or due to time required for statutory clearances during the delivery process.
All of House of Zunn orders are shipped door-to-door from our to your provided shipping address via local and International reputable Courier Companies.
We can only process one shipping address per order. So, if you would like to order several items and ship to different people, please treat these as separate orders. We cannot ship to Post Office Box addresses and take no responsibility for non-delivery of orders in case the delivery address includes P. O. Box details in any part or form.
Courier will attempt delivery 1 time at the delivery address specified by you in the order, before they contact us that your package is not deliverable. You can track the package through the Order Tracking facility. If the package status is shown as undeliverable please call Courier Company Customer Service at their local number and quote your tracking number to trace your package.
House of Zunn does not take responsibility for any Import Duties/Taxes. They will be borne by the customer.
- We are unable to accept returns on any products.
- In case of ordering of a wrong size, we can offer to replace the product however to-and-fro shipping charges will have to be borne by the customer.
- Only in exceptional cases where the garment is damaged in transit or wrong order delivery, a ‘return’ request along with photograph of damaged product(s) at [email protected] can be sent. The request will be reviewed at our end and communicated to you via email.
- Upon authorization of returns, we will gladly offer you an exchange or a credit note. We do not offer refunds.
- All returns are subject to verification by our team at House of Zunn.